THE SEYCHELLES DRESS IN WHITERegular price £70.00
- This elegant mid-maxi dress has a bias cut and ruching at the waist, as well as an internal gel tape along the bust to keep it in perfect position all night long. It features an invisible side zipper and hook & eye fastening, and is double-lined across the bust. This dress is true-to-size, made from 100% Polyester, and the lining is 95% Polyester and 5% Spandex.
Please refer to our sizing chart below to help determine size and fit for each item. As sizing can vary from garment design, fabric and structure, we suggest using our sizing chart as a general guide to finding the best size for you! Please note all measurements are approximate and sizing may vary from person to person based on fabric, style and design.
If you need any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO MEASURE FOR DRESSES
Measurements are taken from the highest point on the shoulder to the hem line. The measurements shown below are based on a size SMALL/ UK 8.
Standard UK - £4.50
Orders placed before 3PM are usually dispatched same day Monday-Friday via Evri Tracked 48.
Express UK - £10.00
Orders placed before 3PM Mon-Fri are dispatched same day via Evri Next Day Delivery or Royal Mail Tracked 24.
International - £12.50
Royal Mail Tracked & Signed, this service aims to deliver in 5-7 days to Europe and 10-14 day to the rest of the world.
Please be aware custom charges may be applied to international orders, unfortunately Silks and Stars has no control over this and we do not offer refunds should you choose not to pay the custom charge or offer any kind of reimbursement for the charge.
HOW TO RETURN
We hope you love new purchase but in the unfortunate event your order isn't a perfect fit for you, you have 30 days to return your order.
Please ensure the following criteria is met:
- The item has not been worn for a long period or time/used.
- The item is returned with all original packaging, tags and is in a resellable condition.
- The item has no make-up marks, deodorant marks, false tan marks or any other marks or perfumes on the garment that would cause the item to be deemed unsellable.
- Please take care when trying on your items to avoid the above and the garment going to waste unnecessarily.
By requesting a return and starting the returns process you agree to adhere to the above terms and conditions in order to receive a refund. We reserve the right to refuse the refund if the item is not returned in a resellable condition.
To request and arrange a return please click here.
We are unable to offer a postage refund for returns, therefore you will need to return the items to us at your own cost. As postage is non-refundable, a refund will be issued for the cost of the item only.
By purchasing from Silks and Stars you are agreeing to the above returns policy.
If you think you have a faulty item please let us know as soon as possible by emailing us on so we can try our best to resolve this for you.
Although very rare, any minor changes that occur to your items after 6 months is considered wear and tear under the Sales of Goods Act 1979, therefore exchanges or refunds will not be offered after this time period (starting from date of purchase).